Bike paradise Saalbach Hinterglemm
Over 1,000 kilometers of thrills and freedom
Today on foot at the summit and tomorrow with the bike into the valley – so the Glemmtaler mountain world shows itself from its sporty side. Saalbach Hinterglemm is not only a hiking paradise, but also one of the most varied mountain bike regions in Austria.
Pension Annemarie is a perfect starting point for tours of any level of difficulty:
Leisurely cyclists, ambitious racers and especially cross country riders, freeriders and downhill experts appreciate the diverse range of routes and the comprehensive infrastructure for biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
The region is famous for the extensive offer of bike tours, courses, and events. In Bikecircus, even newcomers and families will find technically easy bike trails or e-bike routes that leave nothing to be desired:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- Tours described in detail
- 120 km e-bike tours
- 720 km bike & bike network in the region
- Connection to the 280 km long Tauern Cycle Path
- 5 mountain railroads for bike transport (approx. 4000 meters altitude difference)
- Cross country marathon course or half marathon
- Freeride Single Trails, Downhill, Dirt Park, North Shore, Training Course
- Connection with Bikepark-Leogang
- Many bike friendly huts
- Free panoramic map & 3D bike map on the internet
- Daily guided bike tours & riding technique courses
Mountain bike – & freestyle events are held at regular intervals.